Prof. Dr. Mehmet ÖZCAN / Burdur Mehmet Akif Ersoy Üniversitesi
Mehmet Özcan is currently working in the Foreign Language Education Department of the Faculty of Education at Mehmet Akif Ersoy University, located in Burdur. His research interests cover first language acquisition, language- cognition relationship, temporal development in children, narrative development in children and philosophy in general terms. He has been teaching linguistics, language acquisition, writing fairy tales and using them to teach English at BA level; and literary criticism, theoretical underpinnings of SLA, and psycholinguistics at MA level. He is married and parenting,together with his life-mate, to three smart and beautiful daughters.
Dr. Ali Fuad SELVİ / Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi-Kuzey Kıbrıs Kampüsü
Ali Fuad Selvi is an Assistant Professor of TESOL and Applied Linguistics and the Chair of the Teaching English as a Foreign Language Program at Middle East Technical University Northern Cyprus Campus. His research interests include Global Englishes and its implications for language learning, teaching, teacher education and language policy/planning; the issues related to (in)equity, professionalism, marginalization and discrimination in TESOL; and second language teacher education. He served as the Area Editor for NNEST volume of The TESOL Encyclopedia of English Language Teaching (published by Wiley in 2018), coauthored Teaching English as an International Language (with Bedrettin Yazan, published by TESOL Press in 2013) and co-edited Conceptual Shifts and Contextualized Practices in Education for Glocal Interaction (with Nathanael Rudolph, published by Springer in 2018). In addition to his scholarship in these areas, he was recently recognized as one of TESOL International Association’s 30 Up and Coming Leaders in recognition of his potential to “shape the future of both the association and the profession for years to come.”
Dr. Emad. A. A. ALY / Karamanoğlu Mehmetbey Üniversitesi / Kahire Üniversitesi
Emad Abdelbaky Abdelbaky ALY is an Assistant Professor In linguistics and semantics currently working at college of Literatur, University of Karamanoglu Mehmetbey, He serving as Research Member İn the European Forum- Center for Research and Studies in Brussels- Belgium, Won scientific and recognition awards from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Jordan with international recognition from İnternational Standard Certificate Number- United States of America, Member of the Committee of Experts and Advisors at the E-TURN International Council for Arabic Language, He coauthored and has published numerous academic books in Turkey, Germany, London and Turkey, He has many articles on languages, semantics, literature, learning and second language teacher education in Turkish, English and Arabic published in refereed scientific journals such as Turkish Studies, E-Şarkiya and Dini Araştırmalar, Participant in refereed scientific researches in many conferences in countries such as Turkey, Italy, France, Morocco and India.
Dr. Ahmet Derviş MÜEZZİN / Ondokuz Mayıs Üniversitesi / Halep Üniversitesi
– Bachelor’s Degree(B.A.): Department of Arabic Language and Literature, University of Aleppo, Faculty of Arts, Syria.
– Master Degree (M.Sc.): Department of Arabic Language and Rhetoric, Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam University, Turkey.
– Doctorate Degree (Ph.D.): Department of Arabic Language and Rhetoric, Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam University, Turkey.
– Faculty Member of Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam University, Faculty of Theology, Department Of Arabic Language, Turkey, formerly.
– Faculty Member of Ondokuz Mayıs University, Higher Institute of Foreign Languages, Department Of Arabic Language, Turkey, until now.
– Founder and CEO of “Global Arabic Open Platform”.
– University of Cambridge: English Language Certificate “FCE” and “IELTS”.
– UNESCO: (ICDL) International Computer Drive Licence.
– Northwestern University in Qatar: Diploma in Media and Journalism.
– London University: Scientific Research Methods Certificate.
– Koc University: Turkish Language Certificate.
– Foreign Grammar Examination, OSYM: YDS – TOMER.
– He has many books and articles and participated in many international conferences.
– Areas of Research and Interest: Arabic Language (Criticism, Rhetoric and Literature), Teaching the Arabic Language For non-native Speakers, Manuscripts, Islamic Studies, Turkish, English Language and Translation, Press, Media, and Technology.
– Languages: Arabic (mother tongue), Turkish, English and Russian.
Dr. Abdulcevad HARDAN / Kahramanmaraş Sütçü İmam Üniversitesi / Halep Üniversitesi
“Dilsel İntihal, Dilsel İşgal ve Dilsel Enerji Bakımından Dilsel Küreselleşme Değerlendirmesi”
Dr. Abdul Jawad Hardan
Assistant professor of Curriculum and Teaching Methods. he worked at many universities, he has more than twenty books in education, languages and thought, and dozens of articles and research in published journals and international conferences.
Dr. Dilshoda MUBARAKOVA / Uşak Üniversitesi / Taşkent Devlet Şarkşinaslık Enstitüsü
2001 : Bachelor degree: Tashkent State Institute of Oriental Studies,
Tashkent (Uzbekistan) (Arabic language)
2003 : Master in Philology Tashkent State Institute of Oriental
Studies, Tashkent (Uzbekistan) (Arabic language and Literature)
2012 : PhD in Philology (Arabic language and Literature) Tashkent
State Institute of Oriental Studies, Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
2019 : PhD in Philology (Turkish Languages ) Ege University, İzmir
2014 Teacher of Arabic Language and Literature
(Tashkent State Institute of Oriental Studies in Uzbekistan)
2012-Now Teacher of Arabic , Uygur, Uzbek, Perisan and Russian languages (Usak University in Turkey)